One thing I haven’t done much around here is sharing a few of my beauty hacks so I figured I’d start with the Beauty Tools I just can’t live without! It’s no secret that women spend a lot of time getting ready or making sure we look beautiful, trust me I’m one to speak about spending HOURS pre and post showers haha but it doesn’t mean it should always be this way, specially during busy days ahead. These 5 tools help me by making my beauty routine fast, easy, practical and I just can’t seem to live without them.
- T3 Curling Iron – Having a lot of hair is a blessing but it’s also alot of work and time when it comes to styling. This tool is one that I use every day. It gives my hair perfect curls while taming my crazy frizzy hair.
- Rose Quarts Roller – You’re probably very familiar with this already but in case you aren’t, the roller helps contour and de-puff the face in a matter of minutes. It really works magic and it’s worth every peny.
- Dry Body Brush – Every girl should own and use this. Using it will help with circulation and reduce cellulite. It takes a bit to get use to it but once you get it down there’s no going back.
- AQUIS Hair Turban – This is one of my favorite hacks that I discovered thanks to my friend Katie who gifted it to me. I used to spend hours drying my hair but I no longer need to do that thanks to this tool. I wrap my hair with the turban while I do my skincare routine (keeps hair away and clear from the face) while it dries and the waffle towel absorbs all the water. By the time I take it off my hair is barely wet and reduces my time blowdrying to half!
- Carisonic Mia Prima – If you’re all about having a clean face but hate cleaning it as much as I do this electric brush is a game changer! I keep it in the shower (waterproof) and use it religiously, I only have to add the cleanser and move it around until it automatically stops. Ta’da!
Shop the tools