FINALLY. It’s here! My skincare routine. Many of you have asked me to share my daily skincare routine and I’m humbled/excited to do so. After so many years of trying out multiple products and researching for the best 100% NATURAL ones, I’ve finally come up with a simple daily routine that actually works!
Did you know that the skin has memory? Meaning, as the years go by it begins to reflect it’s past. So fascinating and yet scary! This is why it’s never to early to begin taking care of it. I wish I knew this at 21 when laying out under the sun (unprotected) for hours was a favorite pastime. Anything for the perfect tan! Ugh, if I only knew then what I was doing to my skin. But some of us learn the hard way, haha. Long story short, I quickly figured out that I needed to avoid any products that had harmful chemicals and endless hours under the sun in order to maintain a young healthy looking skin, because what’s the point on spending tons of money on fancy products that will feel and look great in the short term but harm your skin with side effects in the long run. No, thank you.
On the bright side, everything I use and share here is natural and will only benefit your skin:
- Arcona Cranberry Toner – After I clean my face I apply this toner. It helps cleanse, tone and hydrate by infusing skin with protective antioxidants to leave it glowing and refreshed. Plus its smells soooo good! The best part is that you can also double it as a make-up remover.
- Arcona Peptide Eye Serum – Once my face is clean and refreshed, I apply this eye serum. It reduces puffiness and hydrates such a delicate area. Trust me, a life changer and worth the money! I began to see results almost immediately.
- Biossance Vitamin C Rose Oil – This is something I recently added to my routine and I now can’t see myself ever not using. It’s powerful natural ingredients will give you the extra nourishment and protection to visibly brighten and firm your skin.
- Arcona Magic White Ice – This is the cherry on top and the most important step in my opinion. Daily hydrating gel that moisturizes your skin and l swear it leaves it feeling like baby face without clogging your pores. It makes me feel renewed and ready to take on the world.
- Mineral Fusion SPF 40 Face Moisturizer – Once I’ve done all of the above, I give it time to nourish my skin as I get ready. Once I’m done and ready leave the house I religiously apply this natural SPF before I put on make up to protect my face from the sun. And voilà!
I repeat steps 1 to 4 once I’ve cleaned my face at night. So that’s it. Short and simple skincare routine great for everyone. Nothing fancy, just pure natural products that protect and regenerate your skin to keep it young and radiant.
Do you have any natural skincare products that you already love? If so, comment below. I’d love to know!
S H O P
T H E P O S T
Photos by Simply Adri Photography.