What’s better than 24 hrs to celebrate love, friendship and/or pamper yourself?! If you’re anything like me, you’ll be doing all of the above because, why not? I’ve probably said this way too many times already but I can’t believe Valentine’s day is only a few days away! I love seeing everyone’s different approach to it. From the Galentine’s date to the most romantic plans, either way, it’s easy to run out of ideas, so don’t worry, I’ve got your back! Here are some ideas on what to do this Valentine’s day and by adding a bit of your own taste/style you’ll make of it a great time!
- Go for a ride and get lost – to be spontaneous is always a good idea, hop in the car (or vespa!) and start driving. Don’t worry about the destination being perfect instead just enjoy the journey and laughs while getting lost and eventually finding a random spot to eat and have drinks! Jeff and I have found our favorite spots this way.
- A treasure hunt – this is one of my favorite gift ideas! To come home (or work) and find a small gift with a card that leads to next one by solving the puzzle and so on, each time leading closer to the final and most special gift. It always makes me feel like a little girl, never wanting the game to stop!
- Go down memory lane – there’s nothing more romantic than to relive our most special moments, whether it is by opening a bottle of wine and ordering pizza or going back to the same restaurant / place where you had your first date it will be a great time to grow even more in love with each other and be reminded why it all started in the first place.
- Choose adrenaline! – If this is an option, go for it! As I always love to ask others, when was the last time you did something for the first time? Overcoming fears or having an experience for the first time is the most bonding thing any couple can do. Get creative, go crazy!
- Personalized gift – a great way to remind someone how much you love them. Adding a personal note, date or meaning to any gift will make it priceless and extra special.
What are your favorite things to do on Valentine’s day? Let me know below and don’t forget to celebrate love all year long!
G I F T S F O R H E R
G I F T S F O R H I M
Photos by Simply Adri Photography.