Hi Fam! I can’t tell you how excited I am to be back on regular programming! Jeff and I had the most amazing 2 weeks in Italy over the Holidays but that’s for another Blog Post. Until then I wanted to start the New Year sharing my Favorite Hair Products, everything I use and why. You guys know that a huge factor for me is clean ingredients so everything I share here is a favorite of mine not only because these products work wonders on my hair but also because they’re FREE of all the bad chemicals and unnecessary junk!
- Briogeo Scalp Revival Shampoo – First things first. This shampoo takes care of the most important thing when it comes to your hair’s health, your scalp. It keeps it clean and feeling refreshed. Not to mention it smells like heaven.
- Briogeo Don’t Dispair Repair! – I love using this conditioning mask as my actual conditioner. I love how rich it is – it literally leaves my hair free of any frizz and feeling super smooth. A little goes a long way. If I’m in need of an even deeper treatment I’ll keep it on for 5-10 minutes while I shower and the results are beyond amazing.
- Briogeo Charcoal + Tea Tree Scalp Treatment – Something I deal with often or I should say mostly when I’m stressed is flakiness, so this treatment comes to the rescue during those days. It also helps draw impurities from the scalp and hair follicle, providing the foundation for optimal scalp health.
- Playa Ritual Hair Oil – Once my hair is clean, before I blow dry it, I add a touch of this hair oil to avoid any fizziness or dry ends. I normally apply it from the mid-part downwards to the tips of the hair. Never on the roots. This oil leaves my hair extra smooth and shiny!
- AVEDA Light Hold Spray – Last but not least is a touch of spray to keep everything in place. I have been using Aveda products since I can remember and have always loved how clean and effective all their products are.
- KLORANE Dry Shampoo – OK, if you were to ask me: which beauty product you can’t live without? This would be it! I’ve tried multiple clean dry shampoo’s and I always find myself coming back to this one. Trust me, it works and in my opinion is one of the few that actually gives you that “fresh out of the shower” clean hair feel.
So there you have it, all of my favorites! I’m always so excited to find new clean brands that work so please comment your natural favorites below, I’m looking forward to trying all the new things this year!
Photos by Simply Adri Photography.