A beach getaway is always a good idea! Jeff and I headed to Tulum for a little pre Thanksgiving vacay. It really is our favorite destination, yes whitin many others haha, but it definitely makes our TOP 3! – check out my latest post on How to save money next time you travel.
Given that I was basically living in a bikini under the sun and with wild wild hair (lioness procrastinating) I thought it would be the perfect time to share my Beauty essentials for a Beach Getaway. As you may already know, I spend a lot of time searching for ALL natural brands that use clean ingredients that would only benefit my body. This way I can fully relax by the water knowing my skin is completely protected and taken care of.
- Rose Hibiscus Coconut Water Hydrating Face Mist This is my favorite product to use while traveling. Keeps my skin hydrated before – during – and after flying and it’s the best feeling when using it after being exposed to the sun. It’s created with pure plant actives. A base of coconut and aloe leaf water infused with youth-boosting hibiscus flower petals and moisture-enhancing rose to tone, hydrate, and soften all skin types.
- ARCONA SPF 40 My favorite sunscreen! It keeps my face protected all day long. I use it everyday to protect my skin against harmful uva/uvb rays. Lightly tinted, which makes it perfect to use before I apply my make up. Also water resistant and oil-free.
- COOLA Liplux SPF 30 It’s easy to forget to protect my lips from the sun so I’ve gotten into the habit of swapping my normal lipstick for this all in one lipstick while on vacation! The perfect color with natural SPF 30 to keep me worry free 😉
- Josie Maran self tanner The only self tanner I swear by. Literally! It has natural oils that benefit my skin while keeping it hydrated and smelling AMAZING. The results are always on point and it never looks fake. So many compliments when I use it!
- AVEDA sun care protective hair veil The name says it all. It’s just as important to protect our hair from the sun to avoid damage and dryness. Using this product will make all the difference when styling your hair during your beach getaway.
Have you tried any of these? Let me know on the comments below!